There are no current openings for Full-Time Employment Opprotunities at this time. Please check back again at a later date.
Applicants should expect to work anywhere from 20-30 hours per week, these hours would include working events. These hours will include both office hours and working community appearances and events, which may occur during non-traditional business hours. All positions all call for general administrative work such as maintaining/organizing files, data entry, sales calls, copying, filing and faxing. Applicants must possess strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the internet, along with other programs as listed by specific positions. Interns also must have the ability to work independently and must demonstrate initiative and the ability to prioritize when handling multiple tasks. A professional attitude will be expected. Interns must also have a form of reliable transportation. Please see below for descriptions of specific positions.
To be considered for an internship, you must include the following:
• Cover Letter
• Days/Hours available
• The department you are interested in applying for (must be written).
Please contact Steve Curran at email@example.com with any employment questions you may have.
The Jacksonville Sharks are seeking qualified candidates to assist the team's Community Relations and Game Operations departments. In addition to general office duties, Community Relations/Game Operations interns will provide support in the following areas:
- Representing the Sharks organization at community appearances and events, including setup and breakdown
- Participating in grassroots marketing initiatives as part of a "Street Team"
- Assist in developing ideas to enhance team's Theme Nights for the upcoming season
The Jacksonville Sharks are seeking qualified candidates looking to pursue a career in sales to assist the team's Corporate Sales and Group Sales departments. In addition to general office duties, Sales interns will provide support in the following areas:
- Helping the organization generate new business by making outbound calls for both corporate partnerships and group ticket opportunities
- Assisting in the creation of partnership proposals and contracts
- Maintaining electronic database of sales contacts
Please, no phone calls
Submit Your Resume
Back to Top
The Jacksonville Sharks are seeking qualified candidates looking to pursue a career in multimedia journalism to assist the team's Media Relations and Community Relations departments. In addition to general office duties, Multimedia interns will provide support in the following areas:
- Assisting with team news stories, press conferences, and game day media packages.
- Assist with maintaining and organizing team history and community events on jaxsharks.com
- Assisting in management of team's social media accounts
- Producing video packages covering team's community appearances and events
- Creating highlight videos for use in team presentations
- Maintaining team's library of video footage
- Assist with any team media needs for locals new stations and broadcast teams.
Candidates for this internship should possess experience with video editing software (Final Cut Pro). A general familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite design and desktop publishing software is also a plus.
The Jacksonville Sharks are seeking qualified candidates looking to pursue a intership in graphic design to assist both the Multimedia and Marketing department. In addition to general office duties, Graphic Design interns will provide support in the following areas:
- Creating graphical assets to be used in the arena during the Sharks season
- Designing posters, flyers and other promotional marketing materials
- Preparing graphical presentations for potential corporate partners
- Creating infographics for use on team's social media platforms
- Maintaining the team's database of photographs
Candidates for this internship should posess experience with Adobe Creative Suite graphic design and desktop publishing software. Please include at least two design samples along with your resume and cover letter.
The Jacksonville Sharks are seeking qualified candidates looking to pursue a career in football to assist both the Jacksonville Sharks Coaching Staff. In addition to general office duties and pratice attendance, Coaches are looking for qualified candidates interested in one of the following fields:
- Equipment Management
- Team Video
- Athletic Training
Candidates for this internship should posess experience in one of the fields listed above. Please indicate which Football Operations Internship field you would like to apply for and submit a cover letter & resume.